July 31, 2007

Yeah!! I am a blogger!!


I am so excited to begin blogging!! 2 weeks ago, I had no idea what a blog even was!! So bare with me while I get the hang of this. I think this is such a great way to keep friends and family informed on everyday life. Since my life is soooo exciting, this is perfect for me. Anyways, this is the most current picture I have of the family. It is from the 4th of July. We went to Verthern Worthern park for fireworks. It was a lot of fun. But I have come to the conclusion that in this family, it is impossible to have everyone looking at the camera and smiling all at the same time!! I am yet to get a picture of that. Maybe one day....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

What a great picture of your fam! I love that it is in the moment. Okay, so you are doing great! Your first pic...this is a big day! I know you will keep it updated, right!? It is the only way that I can see you because you won't make a trip up north. I am pretty sure my friends up here think I am making you up as a friend because you won't visit...if we are so tight, like I claim...Why haven't you come to see the Grantham family? Think about it.

{Annie N.} said...

Yeah! I'm glad your blogging. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. Now I can peak in on you. Your are so skinny! You look awesome!

Amberlee said...

NICE!!!!! I am so happy that you are blogging! It is a sick addiction, and am plagued with it. I am so excited to read your blog, so you must must update it often with lots of pics and stories of your darling fam!! Your boyz are super cute!