October 30, 2007

Weston's First Day!!!







This is how behind I am. Here it is pretty much Nov. and I am posting Westons first day of kindergarten. But hey, at least I am doing it!! Anyway, he is so old. It just so happened the first day of school was his 6th birthday too. So it was extra special! His little buddy Jeffrey lives right next door and they are in the same class. Weston is so smart and he loves school (most of the time)!!




5 comments:

Hillary Redd said...

Love that you finally updated something on this thing. Since we hand out so much, this may be the only way to see you so get on with it. he he

Teresa Farnsworth said...

OMG!!! It's been a while. Looks like everything is good in your world. I can't believe how old your kids are.....CRAZY! They are so cute. I heard you guys are building a super nice house? How exciting although I don't envy the work that goes into it. Maybe I can come see it when I am down next. We all need to get together. I will let you know when I ever find time to come to the good old St. G. Until then keep blogging. :)

Hillary said...

Hello,
Hey send me your email, I am setting my blog on private.
hillaryboren@hotmail.com

The Grantham Family said...

Hey girl! Nice work. Loved to see new pictures! See...people kept checking back and you said it yourself that you will be updating more frequently. Hold true girlfriend!

The Grantham Family said...

Still waiting for a pic of Cader!