November 19, 2007

Weston's First Tooth Fairy Visit!!

Weston had a tooth pulled at the dentist last Thursday. He was actually excited about it because the Tooth Fairy was going to come. He was so excited he wanted to go to bed extra early, 7:00. So after we put his tooth under his pillow and I tucked him in, I went into my bedroom and told my husband to not let me forget to replace the tooth with some money. Fast Forward to the next morning. I walk by Weston's room and peek in to see him laying there wide awake. "Hey bud, what are you doing?" I ask. "Mom, the Tooth Fairy came and took my tooth, but she didn't leave anything." Oh CRAP!!! I am totally going to blame this one on Chris because I did tell him to remind me. The tooth must have fallen behind his bed while he was sleeping. I bolted into my kitchen and grabbed some money. I ran back into his room to find him still looking under his covers. So I throw the money on his bed and wait for him to see it. One second later, "Oh, there it is!!" Seriously, am I not so lame I can't even be a good Tooth Fairy?

6 comments:

Hillary Redd said...

I love it! Don't beat yourself up about it, we moms' have to much on our plate as it is. I say it is time for the daddy's to start planning birthdays, playing toothfairy, decorating the house for each holiday etc. etc. etc. etc, I could go on forever.

Amberlee said...

I just read on Lindsay's blog that you are having a GIRL.... Congrats! You have your little shopping buddie!!!! YEA!!!

Prentiss said...

Hey! I was so glad that you found us! It's weird because Jon and I were just talking about you...we remembered when we saw you at the Dr.'s office and you were pregnant with your second...I can't believe you are having your 4th now! That is so exciting. Your family is beautiful...can't wait to keep checking in!

kourtney said...

Hey Tina, it's Kourtney Dalley. I have just discovered all of these blogs from other people and I am now getting on all of them and becoming a stalker to all of my old friends. I read on Lindsays' that a girl is on the way--CONGRATS!! We live up north, but I am down visiting all the time, so next time I will have to come and see you.

kourtney said...

Oh Yeah, from my experience the 4th time is the charm!!!

kourtney said...

Crap, I forgot! Check out my blog @ www.dalleyclan.blogspot.com