April 18, 2010

Time flies when your having so.much.fun!!

Seriously?  I knew it had been awhile since I last posted, but I didn't realize almost 2 whole months!  Like I said, I guess we are just having so much fun! I can not believe that this school year is almost over!  The boys are so exited for summer to come.  Everyday, Cade comes up to me and asks me if it is summer yet. We can't wait to get out the blow up pool, set it up in the front yard, and catch some rays WT style.  Thats how we roll.  I am really excited to watch Cohlee swim this summer.  She loves the water and I have a feeling she will be the crazy baby in a life jacket running and jumping into the pool fearlessly. Im talking real pool, not blow up!!  Last summer she was still crawling, so it was harder.  Now sometimes her brothers have a hard time keeping up with her!  I know I do.  So I wanted to get a good spring picture of the kids.  I am sure you all know how that turned out!

Take a picture like this:






A very fabricated fake happy Palmer kid picture!!



Or we can do what we are best at:




4 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I like the "real" pictures, too. Last year for Christmas I decided to just let everyone see us in our true glory and sent out the screaming & crying picture for our Christmas card.

Kamille said...

perfect. *giggle*

KT Bundy said...

Those are so dang cute! I love them!

Megan Andersen said...

So which one do you have hanging on your wall??