A slide show! I am impressed...teach me! It was great to see pictures of your boys. Tanner, "NANA" is so cute and I wish I could hold and love on him. Miss you girl. Great job on your pictures. You have inspired me now!
Lindsay, I am so glad you like it being that your the only one that even looks at my blog. For the slide show, click on the button that says make your own or whatever. For music, got to the bottom of my page and there should be a button to push. It only took me about 5 hours on Sat. to figure it out!! Have fun!!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
4 comments:
A slide show! I am impressed...teach me! It was great to see pictures of your boys. Tanner, "NANA" is so cute and I wish I could hold and love on him. Miss you girl. Great job on your pictures. You have inspired me now!
p.s. How did you get music on your blog??
Lindsay, I am so glad you like it being that your the only one that even looks at my blog. For the slide show, click on the button that says make your own or whatever. For music, got to the bottom of my page and there should be a button to push. It only took me about 5 hours on Sat. to figure it out!! Have fun!!
HELLO there....waiting for more posts/pictures!
Post a Comment