August 19, 2007

Washington County Fair!!

I am not on the ball with posting pictures. I think it was last weekend, we went to the fair. We did the petting zoo and it was a lot of fun. As you can see, Cade wasn't impressed with the horse. Besides that, the kids had lots of fun. When we went on the ferris wheel, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Taking a one year old on a ferris wheel, not a good idea. I was so shakey the whole time. I guess I haven't been on one in a long time. I forgot how high they are. Chris took Weston and Cade, and I had Tanner. There was a seat belt and a big bar that went across our laps, but I was still holding on to Tanner for dear life. I was glad when that ride came to an end.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

I couldn't believe what I was seeing....new pictures!! What fun at the fair. I loved the picture of Cade and the horse. Although he looks terrified, it made a great picture! Loved it and good blogging!