March 3, 2008

Are we a bit indecisive?

I am not sure if it is Cade being super indecisive or me not wanting to waste. If he doesn't finish a drink, I leave it on the counter so he can finish it later. Well I guess I have way too much to chose from in the drink department because before I knew it, he had five drinks out!!Capri Sun,
Apple Juice,
Yogurt drink,
Bug Juice and....last but not least, Chocolate Milk!! The second I got done taking this last picture, he was asking for orange juice!!! I guess it is time to put the lock back on the fridge!

7 comments:

kourtney said...

I love it! If my kids leave their drinks, the youngest Maya goes and finishes them off. She does that with food too! We never have leftovers.

Hillary Redd said...

So funny and true. Hey, who did your famiy pics,we are in desperate need?

Christina P. said...

Jakelle (Poulson) Gubler. She does a really good job. I still need her to edit them, so they will be looking even better. Call me if you want her number.

kourtney said...

Tina, I hope you see this. I am changing my blog address to www.wearedalicious.blogspot.com. Hey email me, when you are going to be up here. kourtneyiklu@yahoo.com

Prentiss said...

Your family is so cute..I love your family picture! When is your baby girl due?

Kenzie said...

Hi Christina this is Kenzie (Guyton) Burgess. I found your blog from Prentiss'. Your family is so cute. And I am glad I am not the only one that goes through 7 drinks a day. Except mine never know where they are so I find them a week later. I am SO excited for you that you are having a girl. My 3rd was a girl and they are so much fun. Get ready to be broke! After having boys first you go crazy buying all the fun little girl stuff. You will love it!

Kisten Downey said...

hey we hung out with lindsey and branden I didn't know you guys were friends, we all need to get together....