April 15, 2008
I know, I know!!!
I know it has been forever since my last post. I don't know how all you die hard bloggers do it. But I have something to say. I don't have a lot of "Friends" on my list and half of them are private. Well, the sad thing is that I AM NOT AN INVITED READER!!! What is up with that? I am not a pro-blogger (obviously) so I don't know how to contact them. So if you are reading this and you are private, I wish to stalk you so ADD ME TO YOUR LIST!!! Do you need my email? christina_palmer15@hotmail.com Thanks, and have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Don't worry, I'm not going private. What happened to you? I thought you were coming my way to watch your sisters kids? It's okay. I forgive you. Anyway next time I'm there I'm calling you and WE ARE GETTING TOGETHER. Anyway there's a really cool prego giveaway. www.tangledandtrue.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing great!
Sorry, I missed you when I was last down. I'm bad. Okay, I told you the wrong site, it's www.tangledandtrue.com. Now check it out. I will call you.
hey there i was wondering who this was hows the pregnancy? for sure let get together soon!!!
I'm glad you stalked me! Your boys are super cute!
I HATE THOSE PRIVATE BLOGS. I backed out of going private. I can admit it, I am just not that cool to go private. How much longer do you have on the ole pregnancy?
Post a Comment