I just thought this picture was so cute. Usually, the mess is even greater. Why does he always get it in his hair? I never see it actually happen. I just see the handprints of food in his hair when he is done eating. Thank Goodness for wipes, right?
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
5 comments:
There is nothing cuter than a happy, messy face! You do wonder how much actually ended up in their mouth though.
Can I come eat? I promise to be messy too. I think it would be so fun to eat so carelessly. He is so cute. Those eyes...wow.
What a cute, dirty little boy. I love his big, baby blues.
Your boys are so cute! When is the little miss going to make her appearance?
She is due to be here the end of July. I am shooting for mid July.
Post a Comment