
I know I am a bit late on posting this, but on April 7th (my 21st(ish) birthday), Chris and I took a little trip to Cabo. It was a whole lot of fun. There was seven couples total. Our good friends C.J. and Sheena Wade invited us to go and stay at their families house down there. Let me rephrase that, their mansion. It was our second time going there. It is so amazing, you cannot put into words how amazing the house is, along with the views. The house is 12,000 SF. I think you can actually google it to see more details (google: Casa Grande, Cabo San Lucas). It has the most gorgeous views of the ocean you can imagine. One of my favorite things that you can do is ride the scooters into town. They have six scooters at the house. Unfortunately, being six months prego, I had to refrain from scooter riding this trip. We went out on the town and danced our tails off a couple of the nights. We also saw an authentic mexican bull fight. Don't worry, they didn't hurt bullwinkle. If you ever go to Cabo and think you want to check out the bullfight, save your $25 per person. So not worth it. Chris went parasailing one of the days. It was definatley a fun trip. It was good to have a nice break from real life for a minute. I think one of the best things about going on a vacation without the kids is how excited you are to see them once you get home.


10 comments:
Another update, I'm impressed you're doing good. Those are cute pics, all except for my boobalicious/afro picture. Fun times, I'm ready for vacation again. It doesn't take me long, I think I need a monthly vacation. I like to play. Hope you guys are doing good.
Hey Christina! How fun you found my blog! Your family is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see your little girl! Loooks like you had a fun vacation! It is so great to get away with out the kids! We went to Hawaii in Feb! I would love to keep in touch with you! I will have to add you to my favorites!
Look at you hot mama! I didn't even realize you with your short hair! Do you love it? Your family is darling and growing so fast!
Christina! Hey, it's Michelle Hansen! I found your blog and just wanted to say hi! I forgot that we have the same bday - so fun. And what a cute little family you have! I have a blog if you want to check it out, themaliefamily.blogspot.com.
Michelle :)
Chris, it looks like you guys had a great time. We followed right in your footsteps. I love your short blonde hair. I'm so glad you got a little trip in before this next baby.
Who's the hottie with the short hair? I think it looks great! What a fun trip! Can't wait until I can get Andy to myself.
To my surprise...a post, with pictures! You look so hot with your short hair and I can't wait to see you in a few days!
Hey what colors are you using for your girls room? Have you picked a name yet?
How jealous am I! That looks so fun! BTW you look awesome!
It looks like you guys has so much fun! Trips without kids are always a blast!
Post a Comment