April 18, 2008

Kinda Interesting


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
259
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?



I am actually suprised that the number isn't higher.

3 comments:

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey Christina- I found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your boys look so darling in their pictures, what a cute family. I'm sure your daughter will be a beauty. It was fun to hang out with you guys again. Hope all is going well, keep in touch. Chrissi

kourtney said...

I hope I don't ever meet them because you are the only Tina P. to me.

Kenzie said...

That's funny because Brecken's mom now that she remarried is Tina Palmer. But her real name is Christina. So she has your same name and you even know her. CRAZY!I hate when I go to put in a user name for something and it says it's already been taken. So then you have to add a million numbers and dashes just so you can use your own name. GGGGRRR!!!