April 23, 2008

One Tough Guy!!






I am going to spare you all the details, but Weston was rolling down a grass hill and hit a brick that was part of some steps. He barely shed a tear. Unfortunatley, I didn't have my camera to take a picture of the before shot. He ended up getting two staples in his head. When he heard the Dr. say staples, he about had a nervous breakdown. I told him it is not the same as regular staples (but really its pretty much the same). Anyhoo, just another night at the Palmer house.

3 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

so sad, i understand how you feel, Canon was in the ER twice in one year.. he is my little accident child....

The Grantham Family said...

OUCHIIIEEEE...

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Ouch, his poor little head is gonna look like Hootie's, one to many accidents and scars. Just kidding, he won't be that bad, he looks like a tough little guy!