May 10, 2008

Mothers Day Fun!!


My Friday started out bright and early. Westons school had a "Moms and Muffins" breakfast at 8:00 am. A bit early for me but I made it. It was nice to have a bit of one on one time with Weston. We went to his classroom after and he gave me a gift. I was told not to open it until mothers day though. It was a cute framed picture of him. I can't believe he is going to be 7 this summer. Pretty soon I am going to be saying that about my daughter. Crazy!!


Then around lunch time, Cade had a mothers day luncheon at his preshcool. Right when we walked in, the mothers were all given crowns. Mine was a bit small so I don't have it on in the picture. Then all the little kids prepared their moms plates. I told Cade to get me fruit. He comes back with a piece of watermelon, and about 15 baby carrots. Close enough. Then the kids presented us with the gifts that they made. It was cute little handprints in clay. They painted them and added buttons and jewels and stuff. It was a great day!!

9 comments:

bows and more said...

Looks like fun! Your boys are so cute! What a cute mom you are! You are going to love having a girl! take care!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey cute mama. Hope you had a good mother's day. Your pictures with your boys are cute, so are the pics of boys with their toys. Hope all is going good for you guys.

Amberlee said...

Happy mothers day to you, belated. You know what I really hate, skinny preg chicks. I am talking to you. I am sending some ding dongs your way!

mccall... said...

I LOVE your hair!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

What the heck! Your kids grew up way way fast. It's so funny because I'll run into you like once a year and you always have one new addition to your family, but the last time I remember seeing your kids they were all so little! Beautiful family though

Christina P. said...

Hey Aubrey, if you see this, what is the address to your blog. I can't seem to find it. Thanks!!

Prentiss said...

You are such a cute mommy! You don't even look like you are prego!

mickell said...

I can't believe you have 3 boys (who are darling, I could take your little tanner home with me) & pregnant with #4! Congratulations! Your family is so cute & I love being able to see what friends from High school are up to. I'm glad you commented on my blog, now I won't feel bad blog stalking you :)

Kenzie said...

What the crap woman update your blog. I had to see your cute baby shower pictures off of Lindsays blog. You seriously look so cute pregnant. And I love your hair. I bet it was so fun getting all pink stuff. Isn't it the best? I am sure it is making you get even more anxious. When are you due? Hope everything is going well. I can't imagine chasing after 3 crazy boys and being pregnant. Your a trooper:)