May 28, 2008

Tanner is 2!!





Tanner got to have his 2nd birthday on Memorial Day this year. I can't believe he is already two. We had a little birthday party at my moms house. I got him the cutest little powerwheel 4wheeler. He LOVES it!! He doesn't have the steering down yet so he just pushes the go button and drives until he runs into something. It is so cute!! He is such a fun kid. He seriously has me laughing everyday. He is a total comedian already. I can't wait for him to start talking to hear what he has to say. He is such a good boy and I feel so lucky to be his mom.

7 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

happy birthday Tanner.. your kids are so dang cute... when is your baby due... we need to get together soon...

The Grantham Family said...

Happy Birthday little man! To think he is already turning two and you are already prego...hmmmm...you are CrAzY but I love your face!!

Ryan said...

You have the cutest boys. Carson got that four wheeler when he was two and it was the best present he ever got.

Linds said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! He will fit right in the neighborhood with his little 4 wheeler! Can't wait!!!

mccall... said...

what a big boy! good thing you're almost due, you need a baby!

bows and more said...

He is seriously one beautiful little boy! I love the way you said that you can't wait what he has to say! Such a cute way to say it, and so true! I loved your comment on my blog about thinking that my babys name was rogaine too funny glad I am not the only one! dumb blond that is! I can't wait too see your little girl! she will be a cutie!

bows and more said...

I seriously cant type today! I meant that you said you could not wait to hear what he had to say! Sorry for the typo!