October 27, 2008

Brown Sugar Coconut Cookies


Yummy!!! I found this super yummy and easy cookie recipe.

2 2/3 C coconut
2/3 C brown sugar
1/3 C flour
1/4 tsp salt
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla

Mix all together in large bowl. Bake at 325 on parchment paper (if you don't have parchment paper, greased cookie sheet works fine) for 15-20 minutes.

Just a warning.....there is no butter or oil, so you might tell yourself they are "healthy" and if you don't have much self control you might eat the whole pan in one day...so I have heard...

6 comments:

PhillipsFamily said...

These will be dadangerous at my house. They were so good, thanks for bringing them to the party, and posting it on your blog :)

breck said...

these cookies look soooo good! i might just have to make them for some holiday parties!! i am so glad that cohlee has her ears pierced too! they will FOR SURE be good friends!! we go in for the MRI tomorrow...we'll keep ya posted- xoxo

ryanfam said...

Those look freakin delicis! I want one now

Amanda said...

Don't tempt me! There has been WAY too much sugar here the past couple weeks. Is it New Year's yet so I can resolve to kick the sugar habit (again!)

The Grantham Family said...

eeeewww disgusting....gross! Did you make those? Did you eat them? all of them? sick! Who is the Martha now Martha!? I am kidding. They look mouth watering good. Hot dang~

Megan Andersen said...

I have to say that they do look tasty (even though I am not a coconut fan). Are you up for the park anytime this week? I still need your digits!