A while back we went out to Warner Valley to go 4 wheeling. It was soooo dusty. It almost looked like smoke, but it was dusty dirt! YUCK! We went with our friends The Skinners, The Phillips, and The Walls . It was lots of fun. We took out the Rhino and our little 4 wheeler. My boys had fun riding on the Rhino and 4 wheeler. Cohlee had fun just hanging out in the shade with mom and her 2nd favorite person, Jaime. Jamie is the best. She will hold Cohlee for 2 hours straight and love every second of it. Let's just say Cohlee is spoiled when Jaime is around!
Looks like you guys had fun! Boys love dirt! Girls not so much! Cohlee is a doll! love her head band! I am doing a boutique this weekend and would love to have you come! Also if you can pass the word around for me I would appreciate it! Here are the details
~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105 *It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the Remax building behind post office off River Rd. Nov 7th-8th Friday 3-7 pm Sat. 10-2 pm *I will be selling my hair accessories there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef, Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry, baked goods and more! Grab a friend or two and have a girls day/night out! this is one you don't want to miss! Hope to see you there!
Looks like fun! Cohlee is so cute, who wouldn't want to hold her for two hours?? Let us know when you do it again! Also, thanks for letting us borrow your Rhino when we went to Kolob. My kids loved that thing!
Look's like so much fun. I bet that you really wish you were up here with me in the snow!! I can't wait to get down there for Thanksgiving so I can hold my baby! I get jelous seeing pictures of everyone els holding her :( whaaaaaaaa So don't post anymore if you can help it haaaaaa! j/k I can't wait to see my boys either!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
11 comments:
That was fun,(after we got over all the dust). We need to do something really soon. Pictures turned out really cute :)
Looks like fun. Cute pics, cute kids.
Can I have her. Please, please, pretty please!
How fun! Dusty, but fun! and O-my...you are killing me with the cookie recipe! I'm making them tonight!
Looks like fun. I tried your cookie recipe and they were so good, a little flat. My cookies always turn out flat, but no one ever complains.
Looks like you guys had fun! Boys love dirt! Girls not so much! Cohlee is a doll! love her head band!
I am doing a boutique this weekend and would love to have you come! Also if you can pass the word around for me I would appreciate it! Here are the details
~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105
*It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the
Remax building behind post office off River Rd.
Nov 7th-8th
Friday 3-7 pm
Sat. 10-2 pm
*I will be selling my hair accessories
there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef,
Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry,
baked goods and more!
Grab a friend or two and
have a girls day/night out!
this is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!
Looks like fun! Cohlee is so cute, who wouldn't want to hold her for two hours?? Let us know when you do it again! Also, thanks for letting us borrow your Rhino when we went to Kolob. My kids loved that thing!
fun! and i really need to hold that baby again! she's getting perfectly chubby!
Look's like so much fun. I bet that you really wish you were up here with me in the snow!! I can't wait to get down there for Thanksgiving so I can hold my baby! I get jelous seeing pictures of everyone els holding her :( whaaaaaaaa So don't post anymore if you can help it haaaaaa! j/k I can't wait to see my boys either!
Hey You! A Rhino is something that Ryan & I want soooo badly!! But we have to keep on wishing--especially with this crummy economy. Looks like fun!!!
What the heck are you doing to get so skinny? Must be the good momma's milk!!
Post a Comment