November 13, 2008

Snow Canyon 5K


My good friend Diana and I ran a 5K last Saturday. I am so not a runner, but it was a lot of fun. She totally talked me into it and I am glad she did. FYI-the sun is directly in my eyes in this picture. Thats why I am making such a cute face:)

6 comments:

bethi said...

nice job! im impressed! Im not a runner either...maybe someday! Lookin good!!

Linds said...

That is so awesome! So that is why you guys were doing some serious running at the gym! Wanna run the half marathon with me and Erica in Jan? Crazy but fun!

Skinner Family said...

that was a fun day. i am glad you did it too. i would love to try the 5k in jan. looks like lindsey and erica are tough to try the half maragthon. if i weren't prego i would do it.

The McCulloughs said...

Good for You! MY friend talked me into both or the races I ran, and I am so happy she did! It feels so great to finish!

ashley said...

Hey skinny! Send me your email address I went private, saw a news clip totally freaked me out! ashlake@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your 5K. That is so great! I'm so not a runner, so I admire you for even trying. :-)