

Better late than never, right? Halloween was way fun!! Weston was a storm trooper guy from Star Wars, Cade was Batman, Tanner was a skeleton pirate, and Cohlee was the cutest butterfly ever!! We downloaded scarey music onto our ipod and hooked it up to the Rhino. It was fun to go trick or treating with the scarey music blasting from the speakers.


21 comments:
i love it! dressing up with james is pretty fun, but kids are so fun on halloween. can't wait to see everyone.
The kiddos look darling. How fun for them to go trick or treating in the rhino! Good thinking.
The kids look so cute! I'm a loser and didn't even dress Kaitlyn up on halloween night. We had the trunk or treat the week before and I figured that was good.
they are all so freaking cute!! i LOVE the butterfly, she is so big!! and definitely get the rainforest jumperoo...its awesome! quinn LOVES it. i dont think that i have ever taken her out of it because she was sick of being in it. she could be in it for hours if i let her.
the kids all look awesome. i love that you used the rhino. i was thinking that night it would be a good idea. to bad we don't have one. hopefully we can!!!!
Looks like a fun Halloween, you're kids all look darling. I love better late than never, it's a great motto.
We miss you guys, & I am way overdue for a St.George visit. Are you headed up North anytime soon, or are you smarter than that?
Fun! No wonder you look great you little runner! Good girl.
Christina!! Wow that is amazing that you found me in the blog world. Your family is absolutely adorable...so cute! Your little girls is just so precious. I am going to be a grandma come February. Madeline is having her first baby and it is going to be a girl. We are so excited. Time flies that is for sure.
Gosh it is good to hear from you. Tell your cute mom Hi for me.
Let's stay in touch.
Karin
Love the Halloween pictures. Next time u do a run call me and I'll come along. I love that you pierced Cohlee's ears. I would love to do Izzy's but Monty would throw a fit!
Hey you! What a good idea to use the Rhino as your trick-or-treating ride!! Thanks for the picts. It's always better late than never!!!
What cute kiddos! Love the butterfly costume! It was fun to see you at the boutique!
Your kids did look cute! Maddie had that same butterfly costume, but where did you find those darling tights?? I looked all over for something like that! So fun to trick or treat in the Rhino, what a great idea!
Your kids are just too cute. I wish we could have seen you in person on Halloween, but we weren't even at home (gone to a party up in Gunlock that night). At least we'll get to see you all around Christmas!
I LOVE the pink blob in the front and center of the picture! She looks darling and takes the cake for me!!!
Thats the way to do trick or treating! Everyone looks darling!
Your kids had awesome costumes and that rhino is the perfect halloween vehicle! You all look great and we hope you had a super fun halloween! It was good to see you and the kids today!
im so glad you found my blog! i seriously had no idea you had more than 2 kids. thats sad....ha im a bad cousin. everyone looks so happy! i hope you guys are having fun there in st george!
Hi family! I didn't know you had a blog either. Your children are just adorable. I haven't seen you in ages. It was fun to catch up on your blog!
How fun. She is such a cute butterfly all pink! I bet it's fun being able to dress up a girl for halloween after all your boys!
I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!
Thanks for your comment! I want to see pictures of your darling baby on her special day! Hope you had a great Thanks Giving!
Post a Comment