December 3, 2008

Cohlee's Blessing

We finally got our cute baby blessed! We did it the day after Thanksgiving. It was a good time to do it because Chris's family was in town. Chris gave the blessing and he did a great job.





I would also like to say thanks to my friend Kelsi! She makes the cutest hair accesories ever! I took Cohlees dress to her house to get a headband made. She whipped it up in 2 minutes!! It turned out so cute! She will come to your house and do a bow party too! Visit her blog here!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Were we not invited? :-( It looks like such a happy occasion and I feel bad we either didn't know or somehow got the dates wrong. Cohlee sure is growing up, she's a beautiful girl!

Skinner Family said...

She is so adorable! I love love the dress. She is always so cute! Your family is amazing! We love you guys tons!

Amanda said...

Christina,

Thanks for your message and for clarifying what was happening with her blessing. :-)

bows and more said...

Hey thanks for the compliment! she looked adorable!What a little doll she is!