Weston Snowboarding
Sorry it is sideways
So I got a call this morning (along with the rest of St. George) saying NO SCHOOL!!! Its Westons absolute dream come true!! His Uncles have been dying to teach him to snowboard so they thought this was the perfect chance to give him a taste of it. I have a little hill on the side of my house that worked great. Weston and Cade both loved it.


7 comments:
I can't belive you got some snow this year!! I have to live with it for about five months yuck :p The boys look so cute like always :) We can't wait to get down there next week and spend the Holidays with our favorite cousins!! Luv ya tons Melis and the boys
That does look fun. the uncles are awesome!!! my girls never even asked to go outside! yay for me!!!!!
Holy Crap, Christina!! Cade couldn't look more like you!!
Cohlee just went way up in my book! She is so "sweet!" It is inevitable...perfectly said. Chocoholic!
As for your boys. I cannot believe that Weston is old enough to be snowboarding. I don't know what it is, but he just seemed BIG in that video. You are going to have a teenager before you know it. Hide the keys!
By the way. Way to dig out the snow clothes. NOW get up to Idaho! There is plenty more where that came from!!
How fun! You're kids are so cute!! The video was cool and I can't believe you had enough snow in SG to do that! WOW!!
I can't believe there was that much! Snow is so fun when it comes just to play then goes on its way!
Wasn't the snow FUN?!? Too bad it didn't stay around a little longer.
Post a Comment