Cohlee is now 4 months old! How time flies! She weighs 14 lbs, 3 oz. She is 25 1/2 inches long. So that puts her 70% for weight, and 90% for height. She doesn't get that from me! She is a very happy girl. She likes to talk A LOT! When she wakes up to eat at night, she doesn't cry. She lays in her crib talking to herself. It is so funny! Here she is showing off her bling. One of her stud earrings fell out of her ear on the weekend. I could not find it anywhere and I didn't want her hole to start to close up. The only earrings I had (besides dangley ones) was my diamond earrings. So she is wearing them until I can get to the store to buy her some new earrings. You can tell by the picture she is loving it..ha ha!
December 3, 2008
4 months old!
Cohlee is now 4 months old! How time flies! She weighs 14 lbs, 3 oz. She is 25 1/2 inches long. So that puts her 70% for weight, and 90% for height. She doesn't get that from me! She is a very happy girl. She likes to talk A LOT! When she wakes up to eat at night, she doesn't cry. She lays in her crib talking to herself. It is so funny! Here she is showing off her bling. One of her stud earrings fell out of her ear on the weekend. I could not find it anywhere and I didn't want her hole to start to close up. The only earrings I had (besides dangley ones) was my diamond earrings. So she is wearing them until I can get to the store to buy her some new earrings. You can tell by the picture she is loving it..ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i LOVE the bling! thats hilarious...after all, diamonds are a girl's best friend. looks like you guys have had an exciting last couple of weeks, fun-fun!
that is funny! That happend to me too! And I put my bling in Ava's ears then they fell out and that was lik 5-6 months ago! uggg! I need to get some more! She is a doll just like her mom!
I'm glad we came it was fun!! Thanks for putting up with us, and the extra mess!!! We will have to do it again soon :) Of course im the best sister in-law ever duh :P I miss my baby girl already :( The day we left your house I realized I didn't hold her enough!
How cute is she... You're starting her young, diamonds will be expected.
Post a Comment