December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!

We got this done on my 15th birthday in Vegas!

Lindsay and I have been BFF's forever!! I first met her when we were in 6th grade at Woodward. She was one of the most popular girls in school and I was dying to be friends with her!! Ha Ha! My plan totally worked and 17 years later she is still stuck with me! I love this girl more than she knows and I am so grateful that we have remained so close through all these years! She is seriously the perfect friend (besides the whole Idaho thing) and I don't know what I would do with out her. I have learned so much from her and continue to everyday! I love ya Linds!

Seriously, we were so hot!!


On our cruise in 2007

10 comments:

Annie said...

i totally remember getting those pics in middle school! WOW, you have been friends forever. Cute pics!

The Grantham Family said...

Oh geez. Talk about some serious paybacks coming your way. Thanks for the shout out and atleast you have an updated picture! Isn't it great that we have been BFF for like ever! I just love you almost as much as you love me. Ps. Could you bring the scrunchie bracelet back to go along with wearing earrings in your second hole. That would be grrrreat!

ps. Sure wish I had a cute shirt from Buckle that would be delivered to my house. Hmmm.....

Megan Andersen said...

You are a sweet friend! Yeah, I remember you girls being the shiz in school...way to cool for me...just kidding!! Maybe if I would have owned a pair of black birkenstocks I would have been cool?!!!
Oh, I had Stacia Shaw take my family pictures...thanks for the compliment on them.

Amberlee said...

Those were great pics. I remember that cartoon drawining, so great that you still have it. You are a sweet friend.

Skinner Family said...

Those are the coolest pictures!!!! And so cool that you guys have been close for so long! She is a sweet girl!

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE THIS POST and ALL THE PICS! So fun! You girls are HOT! And I agree with Megan...you girls were the shiz! :)

Michelle said...

LOVE the pics from middle school - especially the Birkenstocks w/ socks! I think I had one of those pics of you guys . . . so funny!

ashley said...

K lOVE the pics that is too great!! I probably even have one of those in a box somewhere I totally remember the friend pics!

MamaMags said...

I thought I had seen the last of the white socks and sandals era. I can't believe you still have the caricature picure! I for one would LOVE to see more blasts from the past posted! And even though I didn't think any kids could possibly be as cute as my grandchildren, yours can join the "cutest ever" club!

PhillipsFamily said...

I too remember the birkenstock sandels with socks. Blast from the past!