December 21, 2008

Santa Baby!!


Cohlee's First Christmas 2008


2007

Tanner's First Christmas 2006


Cades First Chrstmas 2004

Weston's First Christmas 2001

These are all our sweet Santa pics that I could find. The one from 2004 I had to steal from an ornament hanging on the tree, thats why its kinda choppy looking. I am pretty sure I have gotten them done every year since Weston was born. Ever since Cades 2nd Christmas, I have HAD TO sit on Santa's lap because there is always a kid who is not feeling the jolliness of Old St. Nick. Don't worry, I make sure to tell him what I want for Christmas too!!

15 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are cute! What a great tradition.

Lacey Robinson said...

Those pictures are so fun! Oh and last year the only way I could get Breckon near santa was if I went too, so our picture includes the two of us on Santa's lap in our PJ's...priceless!

Skinner Family said...

I love it!!!!! Good thing you look amazing and prepared to sit with santa too!!! I wish i had Kaitlins first santa visits. I love cades smile in this last one!!!

jenandjustin said...

You look so good from one pic to the next....didn't you have babies along the way?

Mullenaux Family said...

How cute!!! You look so good too! Darling pictures of the kids. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

LV said...

Cute pics! Have a fun Christmas!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Very Cute. I actually think you look better and better as the years go by. Definitely like you as a blond.

bethi said...

Those are all so cute!!..makes me want to go dig up some old pictures!

Megan Andersen said...

Those are classic! You don't age--so you need to tell me your secret. Your little Weston is going to make one handsome man--all your boys will.

{Annie N.} said...

Cute pics. You are a hottie, always so skinny!

Dave said...

Get Chris into one of those pictures with Santa next year!! You are always updating the blog. It makes it fun to read. I need to work on my next one. Thanks for letting us stay with you this Christmas. We always love spending time with you guys and your family.

ryanfam said...

First of all... what would we be without the power of the scanner to take us back to the sweet sweet good ol days!!! I really like your hair on the lighter side(not that your asking me, I'm just telling you)!!
Your a super great mom and make all of us who have never had a santa pic (ME) feel like failures! Maybe next year! My oh my how dear old saint nick has really changed in the fashion dept.!
I loved this post and I hope your New Years is great and btw you worked with me at village inn and Sarah used to hang out at your apt. when you lived with Rian

Maile's said...

what a cute fam you have! I only get to see you at Costco.. lol., so this is nice to see the pix. What a great mom you are to do the santa pix each year, the kids will love that when they are older and can look back! Thanks for inviting me to your cute blog- I will have fun keeping up. happy new year! luv ya, nisi

kourtney said...

Love the pics! What's up skinny? You look soo good. I too have pics of the kids every year. This year was Reese's first to not look embarrased or scared. Yeah!

bows and more said...

Cute pictures! Fun memories! You really do not age! You are such a cutie! Love the BIG flower! She is a DOLL!