December 18, 2008

Chocoholic in the making!!



No, I am not feeding my 4 month old chocolate cake....yet. She is genetically destined to be addicted to it so we will hold off on that as long as possible. I made a yummy chocolate cake tonight and sliced a piece for all three boys while Cohlee was in the living room laying on the floor. After the boys finished and I cleaned up the mess I went in to check on her. I found her with chocolate all over her face!! Hmmmm...did she sneak some? No, her big brother Cade likes to kiss her all over her face no matter what is on his face! And yes, my little princess has lost a TON of hair. I don't want to talk about it.

8 comments:

Anda said...

that's so funny, it would be a site to see! Smart mom to get the camera:)

ryanfam said...

K, holy crap! I laughed my head off at the pics of you and linds. It looks just like you(Back then of course)! There is nothing better then a best friend unless it's your precious daughter!

Dave said...

You inspired me to make my own blog.

http://grumpyfatman.blogspot.com/

Skinner Family said...

That is funny!!! Cade sure loves his little sis!! thats a good lookin cake!

bethi said...

She is so cute!! She is getting so big!! What a nice brother!

Dave said...

Yeah, I threw that together very late last night and didn't finish the picture part. That's not the focus though. I can't steal Melissa's thunder. I'm just glad someone read it :D

Barbara said...

Who needs hair when you are that beautiful!!! Just look at our great basketball players. A little bling and that is all she needs. You may have to give up the ear rings permanently Christina

PhillipsFamily said...

Cohlee is getting so big, I can hardly belive it. So cute that Cade loves on her so much!