December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

We have had a great Christmas break!! Dave and Melissa came down from up North on Christmas Eve. We have had lots of fun hanging out with family, staying up late and eating way too much!!

Yes, that is gum hanging from Weston's face

We took the kids up onto the Dixie hill. Chris had to work so he was missed. I was a nervous wreck the whole time while we were on top of the hill. Heights freak me out a bit when it comes to my kids. We still had a lot of fun. It was a gorgeous day and we took lots of pictures.







Dave's Birthday was on Dec. 30. He turned the big 32!! Happy Birthday!!


10 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

You got some great pictures! Tell Weston I love the green goop dangling off his chin!!!

Palmer Family said...

I love the christmas pictures! It shows the kids cute personalities! I hope that we can come and stay with you guys again after all of our madness. We love your family and all the fun times we get to have together!!

KT Bundy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Cohlee is so cute. do you have so much fun having a girl? Hope christmas was good!

Skinner Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! Kids look so cute in all their pjs. christmas time is soooo fun!! I love the pics on the red rocks, you guys look awesome!

Dave said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes. It was fun to spend with you guys and celebrate that with you. Your cake was awesome. On one hand, birthdays suck cause you are just getting older, on the other hand as my Grandpa says just making it to another birthday is reason to celebrate, haha.

The McCulloughs said...

Lucky for you to be here in the warm, nice weather! I don't think I saw the sun the entire time i was up north for the Holidays! Boy was I happy to be home! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and it is always fun to have visitors!

Laura said...

Thanks for letting Courtney stay at your house. I hope that she earned her keep...lol It was fun visiting for christmas. I love the pictures...Thanks again for all that you have done for our family your the best!!! Happy New Year

Mullenaux Family said...

FUN!! It sucks I just didn't get a minute to come visit. Definitely the next time. Your families are soooo cute. Happy New Year!

Tara said...

hi palmer Family you look like you had fun we need to go to lunch one of these days when our kids are at school we miss you guys tonz I guess we really are on the other side of mars! love ya

PhillipsFamily said...

Dixie hill is so fun but it is very stressful. I can't imagine doing it with 4 little ones! You go girl.