
I have decided to jump on the band wagon and go private!! When I first started this blog, I didn't really get that you shouldn't put your first and last names, the city you live in, etc. Well, now over a year into it, I don't feel like going through my blog and deleting the information I am wishing to keep private. The main reason that I am really blogging is to keep a record so maybe one day, my kids can look back and I won't feel so guilty for slacking on scrappbooking! Another thing I love about blogging is the whole mommy blogging world. Its nice to be able to keep up with what is going on in everyone elses crazy lives. I feel like I have rekindled a lot of old freindships through blogging and I look forward to making more!! OK, no more cheeseball!
I will probably be doing it in the next few weeks. So if I don't have your email you better leave me a comment with your email. I know some of you don't have blogs, but are close friends and family and check my blog out sometimes. Just send me your email and you should still be able to view it. If you are a stalker who has never come forward, it is time you do so. Don't be afraid....Otherwise you are SOL! Ha Ha!


26 comments:
i kind of felt on one hand that i was being too overprotective...but i dont think you can be too careful these days! here is my email: breckbright@gmail.com
Hey! It was so fun to hear from you! It has been AGES...over ten years for sure! You have a darling family and I would love to keep in touch with you guys. Here is my email address anniefelt@gmail.com
I'm thinking about going private, too. Maybe I will sometime soon! mmalie@msn.com
I've been going back and forth about private too. I guess it's not so bad when I don't have kids, but I'll probably end up doing it too. My e-mail is gafrei03@gmail.com
Cohlee is so sweet can I have her? Sign me up annelt@hotmail.com
Invite me please!!! mckenziebburgess@gmail.com
When it comes to your kids you can't ever be too careful.
Good idea. i leave everything off of mine that gives any info. So I think you are right on. Here is my email... jjkeate5@gmail.com.
megryan6901@hotmail.com
Hey, my email is alliesmalls@yahoo.com
I am glad you left me a comment on you going private, add me please.
amberb2bc@yahoo.com
Pick me, Pick me...kelly@stanworth.com
I've been debating for months on going private, but I also love happening upon other people's blogs or when they happen upon mine.. I guess I'll have to put a little more thought into going private since everyone is doing it (peer pressure, you know).
Ive been thinking the same thing!!! bethistarr@hotmail.com
forget me not!
Hey, my email is donell@leavitt.com. Love you blog!! Donell
Christina! I am so glad that you found my blog. I would also like to be invited to check out your blog. my email is:
jennie_faulkner@hotmail.com
your kids are adorable!
Add me, too. chrissiroche@gmail.com
Hey you, you look like you all are having fun! Good for you guys! Cute kids! I teach out in Meridian at a high school...Meridian is huge (you said your bff lives there), but we live by the airport in Boise. My email is fanua.matagi@gmail.com.
Hey Christina, That picture of your mom is so cute! Your mom is really young looking, you don't look old enough to have four kids. anyways,
here is my email
hillaryboren@hotmail.com
oh my hell i need to go private to but i am totally slacking.. my address is kiss10downey@gmail.com... hope things are great.. your baby is adorable.
Hey Cutie! keep me in the loop for sure ekackley@hotmail.com
I would love an invite heidihafen@hotmail.com
I would love to be able to check out the happenings of your cute family!
stacyburtenshaw@yahoo.com
k wintle @ gmail. com
Please add me! jeepincameron@hotmail.com, Thanks Mandy!
Ya I feel it is better to be safe than sorry! I would LOVE an invite!
ashlake@gmail.com
ericapaige@hotmail.com
Post a Comment