This is a little shout out to mi madre!! Happy birthday! My mom is the best. People are always shocked to find out how cute and young my mom is. Either I look really old for my age (25, ha ha), or she looks really young for her age. I am going with the latter to make myself feel better. I am sure that pretty soon, people are going to start asking if she is my younger sister. She is a great mom, grandma, and friend! Thanks for putting up with me for all these years!!
Also, I finally figured out how to scan pictures onto my computer. I have so many old pictures from high school that I am dying to scan in. You should all be afraid, be very afraid!!
December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Cute! I had a little strawberry in mine as well. Our email is christiehpalmer@gmail.com. I hope I get invited to your private blog. =)
Tell your mom Happy B-day for me :P I'am so glad that I didn't know you in high school!!!!!!
I have thought about posting some doozies from middle school. Those seem to be the real good ones. Like the group pictures that we all got. Very scary, but hilarious. Your mom is darling. It's so fun to look at old pictures. From the sounds of it we will be seeing more in the future.
Hi Christina! My email is lindsmoore55[at]yahoo.com.
Thanks for adding me!
I love the pic of you and your mom. Old school pics are the best! Your mom does look super young. I hope to be so blessed!
Hey you! My e-mail is hillaryredd@yahoo.com
Sorry, it;s not michael it's Hillary. He is signed in
I can't wait to see some pictures from highschool!! Too bad we couldn't take pictures in Restitution...that's where I spent most of my senior year!! My email is laceyorton2003@yahoo.com
Please add me if you go private!
i forgot what a MILF your mom is! tell her happy bday from one of the girls that you will NOT be posting pics of!! but really, i just ran accross some amazing ones too...
Yo producin palmers! My address is kwaters8@hotmail.com. You besta be addin us! Um... btw, I love the red hair!
Hey Christina! Sorry I missed you today, too. You are too sweet. I'm still at Ford, everyday! Can't get enough of working I suppose...jk!
Love old pictures--so I'm excited! We had a cocker spaniel just like yours--must have been the trendy dog of that era.
I am so glad to be able to keep in touch. This is a great way to know what is going on in each others lives. I am new to blogging and still need to learn alot more....
How are you? Your kids are so cute. And how fun that we both know Tara! She seems so cute and sweet! Please invite me onto your blog...prentissbowler@yahoo.com
You are the popular one. Look at all these comments. haha. You do a nice job on your blog, and I love the picture you have of your kids as your title page. Looking forward to seeing you guys later this month.
You are the popular one. Look at all these comments. haha. You do a nice job on your blog, and I love the picture you have of your kids as your title page. Looking forward to seeing you guys later this month.
Post a Comment