Is my little grand daughter stunning or what? She should be on the cover of a New Year's Eve magazine for next year. Need to start working on that for next year Christina. It looks like I missed some great family times, wish I was there. Thanks for all the pictures. Those boys of mine are darling too!!!
Maddie has those same monkey jammies and I love them! Cohlee does have an amazing smile and is too dang cute; aren't girls fun? I am not sending you my e mail since you must have added me! Yeah! Hope you guys had a happy new year!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
15 comments:
happy 2009 to you!! those two pics of cohlee are adorable as usual. she has such a gorgeous smile!
Love little miss sparkly thang!!
So Cute Happy New Year! Do you still want to come over with your sis-inlaw? Call me!
Is my little grand daughter stunning or what? She should be on the cover of a New Year's Eve magazine for next year. Need to start working on that for next year Christina. It looks like I missed some great family times, wish I was there. Thanks for all the pictures. Those boys of mine are darling too!!!
Maddie has those same monkey jammies and I love them! Cohlee does have an amazing smile and is too dang cute; aren't girls fun? I am not sending you my e mail since you must have added me! Yeah! Hope you guys had a happy new year!
that is so cute! I swear she get cuter with every picture! I sent you a message on facebook, let me know what would work!
It still amazes me how fast babies grow!!! She is a doll!!
Now that's cute!!! Couldn't get the boys to pose, right?
She is so stinkin' cute!
That picture is so awesome!! What a cute little girl.
That picture is SOOO cute!! She is beautiful, and with that smile...look out...:)
Oh, that is a darling picture! Wow! She's looks so sweet.
You can stop by anytime-I'm home all day! My little Mason is such a doll. Come meet him!
Cute, cute cute! Maybe i do want a girl after all?! (no not anytime soon)!
cute cohlee! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! We really need to all get together!
She is so cute. I can not believe how big is, and how small you are. You suck.
Post a Comment