Cohlee finally has figured out the whole rolling over thing. She hates it too!! She is not a tummy girl. She only lasts about a minute on her stomach. Everytime she rolls over, she is so proud of herself for a second for a second until she realizes she is on her tummy then she starts freaking out!! She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for awhile but she has finally figured out how to go from her back to her stomach. She is my cute girl!! Before I know it I am going to be posting about her walking!! Yikes!
January 14, 2009
My big girl!!
Cohlee finally has figured out the whole rolling over thing. She hates it too!! She is not a tummy girl. She only lasts about a minute on her stomach. Everytime she rolls over, she is so proud of herself for a second for a second until she realizes she is on her tummy then she starts freaking out!! She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for awhile but she has finally figured out how to go from her back to her stomach. She is my cute girl!! Before I know it I am going to be posting about her walking!! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Way to go Cohlee! She is too cute!
She is so cute and getting so big!
YAY!!!!! She is so adorable!!! She makes me excited to do the baby girl thing AGAIN!!!
Her room looks super cute!
Colt should be walking any day now...so yeah watch out...you will be there before you know it! She's a doll!!
She is beautiful...I love tummy time...it makes me laugh!
Wish I had your login id so I could fix all your mistakes in your paragraph. Love that babe! I think she is longing for a trip to Boise....come on! Ya wanna, ya ya ya wanna...
how cute is she!! time flies by too quickly- i have to tell you i LOVE your pix on the top of your blog with your kids, every time i look at your blog i laugh just seeing their different personalities!! (who is the photographer, they are good!) anyhow, have a great New Year!!!
xoxo nisi
She is DARLING!!!
Hey that was soo cute! I can't believe how fast they grow!! -- figured out how to view the blog finally, chase had to remember the password for me! anyways..look forward to many more cute pics!
She's so cute, she's getting big. Hope you are all doing good, miss you guys!
She still looks so little to me, compared to my 2 and 4 year old! She is darling and great work Cohlee!
So cute, I love her room. She was making me baby hungry at the park the other day.
Here are a few books that I've read and liked : Promise of Spring by Kristen Mckendry. 80 miles from no where, & CTR's Ring by Melissa Ann Aylstock. Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson. Anything by Shannon Guymon, Michelle Ashman Bell or Anya Bateman
Post a Comment