January 26, 2009

Cohlee is 6 months old!!

Cohlee and her Aunt Tami

Trying to figure out what the heck this is...

She is liking it!

Nevermind!

It has already been 6 months!! CRAZY! I still can't believe I actually have a daughter. You would think it would sink in by now, but it hasn't. She is still a very good baby. Thank goodness too! I can't imagine dealing with a fussy girl and then three wild boys! She has made all of our lives complete! Chris's sister Tami came to visit this last week from Texas! She got to meet Cohlee for the first time! We wish that all of our family was closer! I also decided to finally pull out the baby cereal. My kids are never great eaters when it comes to real food. As you can see, Cohlee liked it at first, but 2 seconds later, she changed her mind!

11 comments:

breck said...

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. she is a babe. quinn is not sure what to think of the whole "big girl food" either...we still struggle!

Skinner Family said...

oh funny! I love that you captured the beginning to the end of that first bite!!! my kids never liked cereal either. did ya mix it with a little apple juice or just water?

Jennie Minor said...

she is so cute! Adi isn't to sure about the cereal either. some days she's all about it and other days spits it out ALL over me.

ryanfam said...

Maybe you should put a little brown suga in that baby cereal next time! (not for reals on that) and Linz is the best except for when she comes to the stg and sneakingly leaves without me knowing:) Naughty girl

bethi said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes!! She is such a doll...even if she is spitting her food out! :) My kids would only eat it if it was mixed with juice!

jenandjustin said...

She is sooooo absolutely gorgeous! 6 months already! Wow! The contractor's name is Jon at Liberty Restoration and my friend Michelle does my photos. She does them for a side job and is fantastic at capturing the most amazing shots! If you ever want her # just let me know.

Dave said...

I wish we were there to be with you guys! We had so much fun staying with you over the holidays. Can't wait to see your kids next week. Plan on me stealing some of them for something fun at least some of one of the days I am there. No firm plans yet, but I'll think of something.

Palmer Family said...

I wish that I could just reach into the computer and pick her up :( I miss my second baby girl!!! I really wish we could be closer so I could see the kids and all the cute stuff they do and say in person instead of on your blog!!!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh, it must feel so good to know that you are done having kids! What a perfect note to end on!!

Oh, & the Welch beauty secret is this: MAKE-UP
I have had people literally not recognize me when I don't have my face on!!!

Annie said...

Yeah, that stuff is nasty...it reminds me of wall paper paste..YUM! She is just a doll!

ashley said...

K look at that face! she is so freakin cute! That little stunt reminds me of Londyn.