January 23, 2009

A Surprise for Me!! Yipee!!


I just pulled up to my house and there was a package on my doorstep. I was thinking it was something I had ordered online and forgotten about. I open it and to my surprise, it is a cookbook and the cutest changing pad/diaper and wipes holder ever!! My wonderful friend Lindsay sent it to me!! Is it my birthday, No. Is it Christmas, No. Is it for any any particular reason, NO!!! She is the best! I love this girl! I can totally see her taking her two little kids, in the snow, to the post office to send this off!! You are such a better friend than me! Thanks Lindsay! I am still working on your package to send to you for your belated birthday!! Maybe by the summer I will get it off to you!! Love ya!! By the way, that is Lindsay in the picture!!

6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

I really am freakin' rad!

bows and more said...

Fun to get surprises! It was fun to see you today! Thanks so much for all your support! Cohlee is such a cute little model!

Megan Andersen said...

Friends like that SERIOUSLY are priceless!!! Your lucky!!

Dave said...

I need some friends that send me random gifts. I bet Chris doesn't even do that, I know I don't!

PhillipsFamily said...

Great Toyota jump!

Palmer Family said...

Brat! Lindsay just knows how to put all of us to shame! Those are the ture friends that you have for life :) I'm going to cry so sweet!!