January 9, 2009

To Infinity, and Beyond!


Tanner has been obsessed with Buzz Lightyear for about a month now. He would watch it 10 times a day if I would let him. I had this old Buzz halloween costume in the garage from when Weston was 2. I pulled it out and Tanner was so excited! It has been well loved. It has holes and stains all over it from when Weston had his Buzz obsesson. Tanner has been wearing it all day. I have a feeling we will have quite a fight when it is time to take it off. He keeps putting his arms out and flying around the house saying "To infinity, and beyond!" It doesn't sound like that though. It sounds like he is saying "O-WAY-O!" I also keep catching him in my bedroom checking himself out in the mirror. He thinks he's pretty cool!

9 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

That is too cute! Way to go with uploading the video...

Skinner Family said...

ha ha ha he is cute.

Anda said...

how funny, not a dull moment, is there:)

breck said...

oh my...he is adorable!

Barbara said...

Best Buzz Ever. Never know what you will find in those old boxes in the garage. This is a treasure!!!

Megan Andersen said...

What a cute stage he is in! -k- so I'm totally looking forward to it warming up so that we can do park day again.

Kenzie said...

We went through the buzz lightyear phase also. Riley says, "to ivinity and veyond." Gotta love it! We got the kids pajamas from Chasing Fireflies. They have the cutest stuff ever. Especially for little girls. I have a link to their website on my blog.

Dave said...

I love that. I remember when Cameron was into Buzz and he got a big black marker, and drew giant buzz and woody characters all over the wall in his room. As mad as I was, they were actually pretty good, haha.

The Palmers said...

He just keeps getting cuter. I love the costume.