So what have we been up to?
Cade is now 5. I am not sure I even posted anything about his birthday. What kind of a mom am I? (guilty feeling). I just checked. I didn't. Sorry buddy! I luv you! Tanner and Cade started at a new preschool together that is right down the street. They love it. Mrs. Suzie is their teacher. She is so great with them. Cade takes good care of his little brother.
Tanner is a game fanatic. If I let him, the kid would play Xbox, Wii, Nintendo DS, all.day.long! I'm not saying he thinks he is playing. He beats levels and everything.
Weston got baptized in Sept. I just checked, I didn't post anything about that! Holy Cow! I am slacking. It was quite the event! It was a Stake Baptism so there was 5 other kids getting baptized as well. So guess who gave the fabulous talk on Baptism? Thats right. Me. You probably don't know this, but I have a HUGE fear of speaking like that. I have been asked to give talks in Sacrament. I did once when I was very prego with Weston. Lets just say I swore it would never happen again. I know that most people have a hard time with giving talks. Mine is way past that. Last time I had to do sharing time in Jr. Primary, I had a full on panic attack and I hadn't even left my house! My heart was pounding out of my chest, I felt like I couldn't breath, I felt dizzy and light headed. I guess I majorly psych myself out. So when the nice man called and asked if I would give the talk, I decided to be a big girl. If ever a time to do it, Weston's baptism was the perfect opportunity. It went fine. I am sure everyone there thought I was a nutcase. But it was fun. Am I over my fear? Heck no. Baby steps. Ok..back to Weston. We are so proud of him for choosing to be baptized. He is the one that reminds us every night to say family prayer. Weston is becoming more and more responsible. He is beginning to be nicer to his brothers too. He also is doing chores around the house for me. He is a great kid and we love him!
Cohlee. Where to begin. You think I am crazy? She is the Craziest! As I have said before, she likes to eat toothpaste. She also likes to suck on bars of soap. Healthy? Probably not. She is starting to get quite the attitude too. Im not talking in the cute way. She will throw full on fits if she thinks her brothers are coming after something she has. If the front door opens, she goes running. She now likes to give me even more anxiety by going up and down the stairs all day long by herself. I love this girl. She is loving her daddy more and more. Pretty soon, I am sure she will favor him over me ;) She loves to eat anything (obviously) and everything. No picky eater is she!






8 comments:
Sometimes its hard to catch up when you are so busy! I love that tanner has rain boots on while he plays the ds!!! Cohlee is a nut but that is the best part about her!!!! Your kids are fun and cute!!!!
you are one hilarious lady! i crack up at all of your posts. i am so glad i am not the only crazy-woman-who-has-full-on-conversations-with-herself. xoxo
About time!! Just so you know...I have been waking up at the crack of dawn and checking my comp. DAILY for a new blog post from you. I love to see your cute,cute kids.
i HAVE been waiting!! =) i don't blame you about updating though since you've got 289813 things going. Happy late birthday, Cade! And happy baptism day, Weston! And keep up the good work on the games, Tanner! ha I love it. I'm really excited about Christmas vacation!
oh ya, i wasn't done... and kisses to cute Cohlee! I TOTALLY feel you with the talk in public thing. If you're like me, you did a HUGE thing by giving that talk. You should be proud of yourself and treat yourself to something good.
yea I was wondering were on earth you have been! Tell Weston congrats on the baptism!
I stopped checking. Okay. Maybe not. I suck too! Although, this blog post did not disappoint and as always, was a fun read! My fav was the picture of Tanner man on the floor with the game in hand and the rain boots!
I also was laughing out loud, just thinking about your fear of public speaking, and the shaky hand on Father's day....laughing again as I type. I love you in all your craziness. Oh, and I am glad that "Weston is beginning to be nice to his brothers!" Thank you baptism.
ps. That Weston is a charmer. Holy crap! He is one handsome dude!!! I secretly have a crush!
Post a Comment