I haven't even posted this session on my photo blog yet so you should feel special. I'm posting it here because this is a chica who I went to school with so many will know her. I love her. She is beautiful inside and out. Take that add a hunky husband, drop dead gorgeous kids and what does that equal? It = a family you wish you could hate but can't! They are gorgeous! I swear, I did nothing to her daughters eyes. They are so pretty that I got butterflies in my stomach as I took this picture! Thanks Serenity and Chris for sharing your beautifulness with me!







8 comments:
You did awesome! I'm going to have you come take some of us, after I loose a few more pounds!
Those are awesome. Seriously talented and with each session you do you have only gotten better!!! I love it!!!!
Pretty pictures. Dude, what's up with the ward blog? Where'd you go?
ok, i'm a fan on the book. but i only worry some people might think it's me! christinap...
Seriously Christina...those are beautiful! Yes, it probably helps to have gorgeous people to work with, but gotta give you props too!!
Your pictures look awesome! Wow!
These are great Christina! You are very talented! Keep up the good work and let us know if you ever need extra models; my kids are great models...LOL! Love the mommy daughter one especially!
I found your photography blog. Wow! You're doing great!
Post a Comment