November 16, 2009

Where are the Palmers?

I'm a bad, bad blogger! Why is it so difficult sometimes? And then other times, I can't imagine going a whole week without putting a post about my crazy kids. It's all or nothing for me. So here is a little treat. A miracle pretty much happened the other day. I got a decent picture of Cohlee. I know that isn't the best way to advertise for Christina P. Photography, but my children are abnormally difficult when it comes to pictures.  My blog header is evidence enough. Cohlee can't sit still for even half of a second. It's a known fact that it's always harder with your own kids.




On a separate note, we had a super fun Halloween.  We went around our neighborhood with all of our friends.  There is a family down the street that sets up a big movie screen and has scarey movies playing.  Once we got to their house, we sat down and stayed there the rest of the night.  Did I mention they were even serving Chili?  That's how cool my neighborhood is!


 

 


9 comments:

Kamille said...

I didn't even see you at the movie. We got there toward the end of our Halloween night. I was cold and tired, so sorry I missed you. And that's a lovely picture of Cohlee. Little dolly.

Kelly Stanworth said...

Oh my! Could Cohlee be any cuter? You snapped a great pic of her and I love those curls.

bethi said...

ive been waiting for this picture! lol
she is such a doll!! She must take after her momma! ( :

KT Bundy said...

Glad you had a good halloween! I'm glad to see you know what your blog is!

The Parks said...

Oh Cohlee is so cute, thats a great picture! She looks a lot like Tanner in that picture!!! What a fun Halloween!

Megan Andersen said...

You can't post because your a super busy photo woman with four kids! How do you do it all?? I have two kids, no job, & no husband here that I have to keep entertained, & I'm drowing!! Seriously. Anyway, loved update. Cohlee has changed so much since that day at the park...hard to believe that is even the same girl. She's beautiful!!!

Megan Andersen said...

I meant to say drowning..you got me right??

Maegan said...

Your daughter looks beautiful, love her eyes!

kourtney said...

Lucky for you. Cohlee looks beautiful! Love those eyes. Your lucky your header pic looks awesome in black and white...I just get one and put it up cuz I know I won't a better one.