Anyone who knows my children will know that it truly is! Granted I had to swap 3 of my kids heads from another picture to get this picture. Photoshop is the bomb! So now I can finally change my header!!! Yippee! Though I do love my old one!! We will make a new home for it on my sidebar!!



7 comments:
Love it! Love it! Love it!! I need to post mine already!!
way cute family picture! i love it! we just got pics of carson done i cant wait to see them!
NICE babe! Glad to see that you have an updated FAMILY pic. This is a HUGE day, right!? Your boys are so flippin' handsome and that little Cohlee...love her, and love you!
Wow what a great picture! You all look fabulous!!!
That is a great family photo!!!!
Hey I did not know you did photography! I had fun going through your photography blog! Why do all the good ones have to live in Utah?? You are amazing!
I am lovin that photo. So cute. And for your pictures, I think you should put both on there because the camera one is cute, but you still can't see your face. Ya, I guess some of the Disneyland pictures from my camera were hard to find or something. Still, I didn't have tons. Feel free to steal those off my blog though. The bug ones are cute.
Post a Comment