I think she may end up being one of those people who are addicted to tattoos. Every day, she manages to find a marker or a pen and inks herself. She doesn't do too much damage to walls and stuff, just herself and her clothes. Everytime we go to someone's house, I have to give them a Cohlee warning. If there is a marker hiding somewhere, she will find it.
Don't let her cuteness fool you. She is a little terror!!!
3 comments:
She's going to be a great artist someday! I do love her cuteness!
Aw. I miss them. I guess I'll have to wait patiently for 5 more months...
Who does she think she is!! I have to say that atleast it is her, that is an easy wash, and not su casa. I cannot believe how much of a little girl she is and she doesn't even know who I am. You suck. See ya in July baba!!
Post a Comment