September 23, 2010

First day of Kindergarten


Yes, I know I am a slacker. Better late than never, right?

I tried to get a cute "headshot" of Cade like I had for Weston. 
He was not feelin it. Obviously.

 Cade loves school! 



7 comments:

bethi said...

ahh! I love it!! They are so cute!!! those pictures make me want to cry ): We know he loves it now!!

Kamille said...

Sweet little face. I don't know how you don't just kiss it off!

Skinner Family said...

CUTE! maybe one of these days i will post our school pics!!! im WAY behind in the blogging world.

The Palmers said...

That picture is SO sad... but SO CUTE! He has the cutest little face.

Maegan said...

Your kids are cuties... and that teary picture is adorable... poor little guy :)

Megan Andersen said...

Two future HOT little devils in the making for sure...love the one of you embracing him!

kourtney said...

Loving the pictures!!!! Good to see you're still alive! I will keep checking in on you and next tine i"m down, I will give you a call.