August 12, 2010

3rd Grade Already?


I don't know how its even possible. To have a 3rd grader already. I mean, it seems not that long ago that I was in 3rd grade. But......I guess it was a long time ago:( Really though, I am super excited for Weston. He has been counting down the days {me too} for school to start. He is happy with the teacher he got and that is a really big deal! I got this idea from a cute photog up north named Laci Davis to have them write their name on a plain paper with what grade they are in.  That way years down the road if you come across the picture and it doesn't have a date and you are super forgetful {not me, I'm just sayin'}, it's written on the paper.  Plus, you can see what their handwriting looks like at that time too!  So thanks for the idea! Cade's first day of kindergarten is next week!  Woot Woot!!



 

6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

I cannot believe this guy is in the 3rd grade. Too cool for his mom. Maybe. BUT not too cool to wear purple!! You look sharp Weston dude :)

The Grantham Family said...

ps. I am totally copying this idea! LOVE the note in their own handwriting idea!

kourtney said...

Holy crap, we're getting old!!!!

KT Bundy said...

I can't believe it either! I love Cohlee's b-day cake, and I can't believe she is 2!

Kamille said...

Who does Cade have? My nephew is doing p.m. kindergarten at BHE and I was wondering if they were in the same class. I'll see you soon.

Megan Andersen said...

HOTTEST MAMA OF A THIRD GRADER THAT I EVER DID SEE!!!