Can you believe it?? I surely can't! This kid has turned our world upside down! Now we have dolls, strollers, princess movies.....I am still not used to the idea of a little girly! I love it though, and I am so thankful for her! Happy birthday cutie! We love you! I have to include a picture of the cake I made for her. It's no pro job, but I had to prove that sometimes, I do bake!!





4 comments:
She's two already? What a cutie! And that cake is awesome!
I love that cake! you have "mad" decorating skills....and I love Cohlee's pictures. She looks like one of the Olsen twins before they got wierd and emaciatedly ugly. 'Cause they used to be the cutest things ever when they were on Full House. Oh...Am I showing my age again? Anyhoo...loved the post.
Hey Christina!!!!! I am leaving a comment, are you proud?
how did she turn 2 already?? wow. do you think she'll be too old to be buddies with my little girl? i hope not. love the cake!
Post a Comment