This is off the subject, but who cares. We have a big tree in our back yard. In the evening time before when the sun is still out, the sun makes these twinkly little circles on my living room wall. I love it.
I don't love little miss writing on her white shirt.




3 comments:
Trust me, someday you will laugh hysterically over the marker on the shirt, and be in a state of shock that your kids are all grown up!You will love the memories of these days which are so trying for you now. The greatest reward of having children...is having grandchildren because they are NEVER naughty for grandma, and they do the naughty stuff at home. Grandparenting is the BEST invention EVER!
Plus, who could get mad at that face of an angel? Such a DOLL! Looks just like her mommy!
Rrrgggg. I missed your bow party. I'm not able to do most of the things I want. Ever. Sorry, I love you all the same. :)
I've been contemplating getting a tattoo. Do you think Cohlee could draw something up for me??
Post a Comment