July 16, 2008

Baby Update!!

Well, I had my 38 week appointment on Wed. I am at a 4 and 80% thinned. This is my fourth time doing this and I still don't know what much of it means. I decided to have them schedule me to be induced next Wed {23rd}. So we will see if she decides to come before then or not. I am feeling great so I am trying to enjoy these last few days being prego. I have been so lucky to have such easy pregnancies. I feel very grateful. I can't even imagine how hard it is when you feel sick all the time. I have heard horror stories from some friends. So yes, I am the one you should all hate who loves (usually) being prego. There are some things I do not like about being prego. I think I will list them here so that I will remember them.

1-As selfish as this is, I hate getting fat. I am definately not one of those girls who fits back into her skinny pants right away. It takes a good year at least to be even close.
2-In the last 6 weeks, it is a lot harder to jump up from the couch to answer the phone, (its always the dang telemarketers anyways)
3-Having to currently have 2 children requiring diaper changing is difficult. I can't bend over very well to change them. I have started to have the one that is too old to be in diapers change his own pullups unless he goes #2.
4-Spider Veins!! I didn't get them at all on the other pregnancies. I feel like they are creeping up on me and if I don't hurry and have this babe, my legs will be covered!! Totally booking the treatments at the med spa to get rid of them!!

I know I am only listing the negative things about pregnacy, but there is positive ones that I think everyone goes through.

Nothing can beat the excitement of knowing you are creating a child. You wonder what they are going to look like, how much hair they will have, if it is really a girl!! Anyhoo, this is 100% my last pregnancy. So 5 years from now when you are all still having babies, I will be the friend with the "old kids"! Thats weird!

9 comments:

LV said...

I'm so excited for you! I am jealous you are finished having kids while my adventure has just begun! Argh! I am happy to hear all is well with you. After you recover we need to go to lunch or on a double date like we have been trying to do forever! I can't wait to see your cute babe!

Kisten Downey said...

Yeah im so excited for you.. i keep asking kristy if you have had her yet... let us know i cant wait... little girls are so fun.. but hard...

mccall... said...

Good Luck! She will be beautiful...

KT Bundy said...

I thought you would have popped by now! Now let us know how things go!! When you get your veins done let me know. Maybe I'll come with! love ya KT

Michelle said...

Good luck!!!

Anda said...

I am excited for you, good luck with everything! She will be such a cute little thing:)

Amberlee said...

I am not excited for you at all, in fact I really hate you right now. I still have 7 weeks, and let me tell you, there is no more room in my inn. Good luck with everything. Blog soon about the big day. She is gonna be so darned spoiled!

kourtney said...

If I was nearby I would bring you dinner and take your boys for you! Eventhough, they don't really know me, they would not want to go home when I get done. Which could be good for you. I'm so excited! Just wait til I'm down next month, I'll bring you dinner then. Can't wait to meet you beautiful little lady!

KT Bundy said...

Congrats!!!! I heard you had the baby! I hope everything went well. I'll give you time re-coop, then I'll come visit!!! Good Luck! love me