July 28, 2008

She's Here!!!



Cohlee is finally here!! I can't even believe it!! I went in at 6 in the morning on Wed. the 23rd. She was born at 10:03 am. It was so easy. I hate sound like one of those people that like to pretend it was easy, but seriously, it was. I am not going to bore everyone with every last birth detail because I know it is really only cool to the mom that went through it. She is beautiful. She weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz. 18 1/2 inches long. So far she is a great baby. I think they are usaully are the first few days. Hopefully she will stay this good. I am just going to brag a little more and tell you all that two nights ago, she woke up only one time!!! I know, don't hate me too much. I do not expect that to happen too often. It was so wonderful to catch up on some sleep that night. Her brothers all absolutely adore her. They can't get enough of her. We are all so excited to have her finally here!!


Our new family of six!! Probably the last family photo for awhile!!













The proud biggest brother Weston


Chris's grandparents came to check out their new baby great grandaughter!!



This is right when my boys and brothers saw her for the first time!

16 comments:

Amberlee said...

Finally pictures... Do you know how long I have been waiting to see some pics of "HER" how great is that to say, her. Okay well only since Wed. when I knew you were going to be induced. She is beautiful, and how come you look so great after just having a kid. I always look the grim ripper has just sucked the life out of me. CONGRATS on everything. Much love from our family to yours!

The Grantham Family said...

I love her already. It is freakin' killing me that I cannot hold the little thing. She is a beauty!

LV said...

Congrats Christina!She is beautiful! You seriously have the most gorgeous family! And you look incredible in those pics for just having a baby! Nice work! Hope it goes that well for me!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Congrats she is precious. She will be well protected with three big brothers. I'm so glad you got your girl. You look amazing and gorgeous & you just gave birth. I hope to look half that good when I have a child.
I'm excited for all the fun you will have in your future having your own little doll. I know Chris let Hootie know when you had her, so he sent a congrats e-mail, he doesn't do the blog thing. Have fun, hopefully we will come visit someday.

Kenzie said...

Yay,she is here. Was it such a relief seeing that SHE was actually a SHE??? I have been checking your blog everyday waiting to see pictures. She is so cute. I am so glad the delivery was easy. I have your baby present sitting at my house all ready to send to you, and do you think that I can make it to the darn post office?? NO. I am so awful, I promise I will get it mailed to you. I would just drop it off, but I don't want to bother you. So be expecting a package. Congrats!!

bows and more said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Glad everything went so well! You are a brat! You look to beautiful for just giving birth! Your family looks so happy!Just wait it only gets better!

Hillary Redd said...

Hooray! What the heck do you do with a girl! I was really happy for you and then I saw the pic of you in the hospital. You look fabulous and now I hate you and hope you get really fat some day!! just kidding. I want to come visit that girl. I will give you a couple of weeks for things to calm down. Congrats!

Megan Andersen said...

Christina! Hi it's Megan (Welch) Andersen. I found you from McCalls blog. Congratulations on your sweet little girl...she is precious! And you look as beautiful as ever...especially after just giving birth-NOT FAIR!!

{Annie N.} said...

Oh Christina! She is so cute! Congrats!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE.. CONGRATS:)

Skinner Family said...

These are great pics of you and your family. She is beautiful, and your little boys are the best. I am so glad we have become such close friends and i have seen your kids grow in the last 3 years. You are gorgeous in all those pics. Congrats!!! Love ya

KT Bundy said...

First of all she is gorgeous! Second, why the heck do you look that good right after having a baby! Anyway, Congrats and I'll come bug you soon!

Ryan said...

She is gorgeous!!! Congrats.

The Parks said...

Lindsay told us you had your baby so we had to come see if you had pictures!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks perfect! We just wanted to say congrats! *Rob and Britny Park

kourtney said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Way to make it to a fam of 6! It's a big accomplishment. Are you accepting visitors, like next week! I'd love to come spoil you, well Cohlee!

ashley said...

Congrats on a baby girl, FINALLY:) You look great um wish I looked hot lying in a hospital bed and just given birth! She is BEAUTIFUL!
ashley(sparks)lake