
We finally did it!! Or I should say Cade finally did it!! He is officially potty trained!! I only had to endure 10 days of having three children in diapers. What did the trick, you ask? Well, my hubbie decided enough was enough and started using "tough love". Everytime he would go in his underwear or pull up, he would get in big trouble and be in time out forever!! I did not agree with it at all and I told my husband it was so not going to work. Well....2 days later, miraculously, Cade started going on his potty!! So now my husband thinks he is the bomb. He says it was the tough love. I say good for you, now you have two more kids that you can potty train. So no more of Cade sitting on the potty for 3 hours and then falling asleep. Yeah for me!!


12 comments:
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! That is an awesome picture. How funny. Congrats. Tell Chris good job for helping!!!
Way to go Cade...& Chris! That picture is priceless.
Nice picture! He will just love that when he is older. I can get my little Taylor to sit on the toilet, but that is it. She could sit on there for hours and not pee, then the min. I put a diaper on she pees. So frustrating. Your little girl is so cute! How do you do it? Four kids? I can barely handle the one I have.
Not fair!!!! Can you tell your hubby to come and train my 3 1/2 year old. He starts pre-school in 2weeks and needs to be potty trained! I have tried everything. I guess I just need to give out a big dose of tough love. I am so glad for you though....I couldn't imagine 3 kids in diapers.
Ha ha...that picture is so cute.. I was laughing so hard. Potty training sucks!
Oh my gosh, and congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She is a doll...and how is it you looked so good??
Christina,
That is just hysterical!! WOO HOO for Cade! Love the picture!! hahaha! I'll call ya soon to set up a playtime for your boys to come over.
Good job Cade & Chris, what an accomplishment. So glad you didn't have to deal with 3 kids in diapers for too long. I'm sure 10 days was long enough.
Oh my that was so dang funny... made me laugh... congrats on the baby so dang cute....
love the picture!!thats classic!
It was fun to see your beautiful baby the other day! She is gorgeous!! Congratulations again!!
Potty training...there should be a school we send our kids away to.
Awesome!! Whatever works I say do it!! You are a champ for even going 10 days with 3 kids in diapers! I bet you felt like you where living in diapers!!
Post a Comment