August 27, 2008

Finally, Pictures!!



I finally was able to get my pictures from my camera to my computer! Cohlee is now 5 weeks old!! I know that is still so little, but I can't believe it has already been that long. She had her 4 week checkup this last week. She weighed 9 lbs, 3 oz and she is 21 1/2 inches long. She gained over 2 pounds and she grew a whole inch in two weeks!! She is a little oinker. I can see that her arms are getting a little chunk on them and she has a cute double chin (like her momma, but mine is not so cute!) She is still waking up only once a night. She doesn't mind taking baths until I pull her out of the warm water, then she screams until the towel is wrapped around her. I must say, it has been a lot easier going to four kiddos than I thought it would be. I know once she is awake most of the time, it will be alot more challenging. I am enjoying the easiness of having her sleep 80% of the time. I got her pictures done by Elements Photography when she was two weeks old. I need to go pick up my CD and then I can post some of the super cute pics. So stay tuned!


They grow out of their clothes so fast, so I try to take a picture of her in each outfit. Here is some of them. I didn't mean to put the picture of my mom in there, but she is a cutie also!


Cohlee's first bath. She was 6 days old!


Random pictures!!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so sweet!!!! I love to see a little baby girl w/ bows and flowers in their hair (or on their head . . .)!!!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Cute pics, I'm glad she has been such a good baby for you. Hootie is coming down for a golf tournament the 18-20 of September. When I finish my trip the night of the 19th, I might fly down. I'll let you know for sure, but it would be fun to finally come for a visit. Miss you guys,too. Talk to you later.

Hillary said...

So freaking cute. I am so baby hungry. I just don't know how you do it. I can't handle the one I have!

bethi said...

She is such a doll! They grow so fast! I think i took a picture of edi in almost every outfit too! haha hey when are you gonna have me take some pictures for you? :)

mccall... said...

She is beautiful, and I am so jealous you get to play dress ups with a little girl!

Amberlee said...

Oh wow she is super cute. They really grow to fast. I still can not believe how big she looked in the collage picture, the one of her in the green shirt and sunglasses. WOW :) Teeeehheeeeee!

The Grantham Family said...

Chunk what??? I am just wondering if your boys are documented as well as Cohlee!? Oh my crap...talk about an assortment of a wardrobe!!! I need to meet the little tot...and can't wait until she is a sassy pants and is your spitting image!!! Love ya.

Kenzie said...

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has a headband to match every outfit. Isn't it so much fun! My husband get's so disgusted with me. He really get's mad because I can't STOP buying Shaylee clothes. I can't even tell you how many outfits she has only worn once. It's a problem, I think I need counseling. And how have you not found time to go get that CD from Kellie? Four kids says it all!! I am dying to see the pictures. I bet they are so stinkin' cute. She does the best job!!!

The McCulloughs said...

Look at all of the darling outfits!! I bet you are having so much fun dressing her! SHe is too precious and I am glad to hear that she is sleeping well and you think it is easier with 4 kids than you thought; although I will never get that many! I can't wait to see her pics from Elements- she always does such a good job!

Ericadee said...

your baby girl is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just blog hopping around blogspot and thought I'd say hello and tell you how cute your family is.

happy weekend!!

Skinner Family said...

She is so adorable. I knew you had lots of clothes for her but WOW!!!! And i bet thats not even half. ha ha ha. Anyways she is a sweetie!!!

The Palmers said...

cute cute... i love it. It'll be so fun to see her around Thanksgiving time because she'll have changed so much! Good to see y'all!

Palmer Family said...

Christina see is so freaking adorable!! I love her to pieces and miss you guys like crazy!!! I'm so sad that we can't be closer :( The kids are all going to be grown and gone before we know it!! Tell everyone hi for me and give the kids lots of kisses :( Melis

Megan Andersen said...

Love all the adorable outfits! Don't you just love having a girl!!