August 12, 2008

Life is Great!! (at least today)

Every thing is going just dandy here in the Palmer household! Cohlee is such a good baby!! She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. I weighed her last night and she is over 8lbs!! Last night was the first night she slept through the night. I put her down at 10:30 and she slept until 6:30. I know, I am the luckiest girl! I don't know how I got such a good baby. Even after she ate at 6:30 this morning she went back to sleep until 10:30. We all love her so much and can't even imagine life without her. It is so fun to dress her up. She has only spit up a few times, but everytime she does, I get excited because I get to put a new outfit on her. Is that pathetic or what?

Ok, so I guess I am not the luckiest girl cuz my dumb camera broke. How did it brake, you ask? Well the 2 year old and 4 year old got ahold of it and had their own little photo session with it. That is why you shouldn't leave a camera within reach of the little rugrats. Lesson learned a bit too late. At least I have the SD card. I need to get the pictures transferred to a disk so I can post some updated pictures of my cute babe. Anyhoo, that is why you are seeing a pictureless post. I apologize and I am working on it.

2 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

Congrats on the new little lady!! SHe is sooo cute and I understand about the excitement of dressing girls; all the bows, bracelets, and girlie things! It is about time for you to experience it all! You are so lucky to have a baby that sleeps through the night at 3 weeks old! That is so great and you deserve this too since you have 3 other boys to deal with. I bet you are glad school has started! Let me know when you guys get together- I would love to see you and your pretty little girl! I hope you are feeling good too!

Teresa Farnsworth said...

Congratulations! I think I knew you were pregnant through the grapevine but kind of forgot. What a good surprise. Maybe we should talk more. Hhhhmmm theres an idea. Well anyway thats exciting you had a girl.........finally.....LOL! We need to do lunch or something next time I'm in St. George.