


Weston is finally 7!! He has been looking forward to his birthday for the past 11 months!! I can't believe that 7 years have gone by so fast. He had a huge birthday party!! We rented a big water slide. I bet there was about 30 kids. CRAZINESS!!! The kids all had a ton of fun and no major injuries! Weston got a ton of great gifts. Thanks to everyone who came.


9 comments:
Sounds like he had a blast. I can't believe you had that many kids. I had 14 at Carson's party last year and I thought that was madness. I guess it makes a difference being outside. Your kids are so cute. It was so good to see you the other day. Cohlee is darling. I am sure you are having a blast with her. We wiil still have to get together and go to Jumpin' Jacks one of these days.
How fun!! looks like a blast! I cant believe he's 7!! we'll have to get together one of these days!!
oh, Darling picture of Cohlee!!! sooo cute!!
I love your boys...and girl! I am dying to hear how you handled 30 kids at your house. You are amazing. Happy Belated Birthday Weston!
Happy birthday Weston... your kids are so dang cute....
7! You old woman!! Crazy to think how fast it's all going by huh? Thank goodness for this blogging--or else I wouldn't even know that you had such a darling 7 year old!!!
OMG!!! I can't believe you have a 7 year old.
i totally got this horrible creepy comment..so im going private so i need your email address....
Okay so I kinda figured it out. You have been tagged :) Go to my blog and read The Five post, then let me know when you have finished so I can read yours. Luv ya sis :)
Post a Comment