




As you can see, I finally picked up my CD from Kellie (Elements Photography). She did a great job. We were laughing so hard when we were trying to get the picture of all the kids. My boys had had it by then. We couldn't get a single one of them to cooperate! But its all good cuz it shows how my days are 80% of the time (ok maybe not that much but you know what I mean.) When you have no control of how they act, you just go with the flow. We are doing family pictures in Nov. with Kellie. I am hoping they are a bit happier! Cohlee was 2 weeks old when we took these. She has changed so much since then, it is crazy!


12 comments:
So cute! That pic w/ all of them is a classic!
That girl is absolutely gorgeous! Look at those lips!! Nice work. She's a cutie. I think the pic with the boys is hilarious!
Gotta love em' and I do!
oh, those are adorable!! She is so cute!! I love the one with all four! your kids are all so cute!!
those pictures are so cute. i love your kids!!!!
So cute! Your girl has got good lips! Love the pic with the boys, too.
When are you guys going to come and visit it is your turn? I'm miss the kids so much, and I know my boys do to :( How did we produce the most beautiful kids? Love the pics
I love that first one of her--breathtaking! What a beautiful baby!! Kellie is awesome, she is doing my pictures in October.
cute pics christina! She is such a doll and your boys are so funny..
Cohlee has beautiful lips!
K that picture in your header is classic!! I LOVE it! That is seriuosly how it is, how hillarious!
OHHH you're little girl is the cutest and the pics turned out great! It is crazy how quickly they changed when they are that young! My kids are not posers at all; so I understand your pain, but at least you got a pic of how they really are! Hope you are doing great- your kids sure look cute!!
Post a Comment