September 10, 2008

My big helper!





The other morning, I had Tanners clothes that I wanted him to wear for the day on the floor of the family room. I had given him a bath but only got as far as getting his diaper on and then Cohlee got hungers. So I was sitting on the couch feeding her and I mentioned to Cade that he should get Tanner dressed. I didn't think that he actually would or that Tanner would actually let him. But the next thing I know, Cade is dressing Tanner. He even had him lay down so he could get his pants on. I started to take the pictures with my phone but soon realized the quality sucks (first picture). So I set Cohlee down and ran for my camera before this Kodak moment disapeared. Do you see how proud Cade is in the 4th picture down. I love it. I thought it was so cute!! He did a really good job.




I think he was going for the Kris Kross look with Tanners pants on backwards. "A mac dad'll make ya...jump jump. A daddy mac'll make ya...jump jump."

3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

That is so cute. Cade is so happy that he dressed tanner. I do like the kris kross look!!!!

LV said...

Hi Christina! Taryn said she saw you at Costco and I was sooo jealous. Especially 'cause she got to see your cute sleeping baby nestled in between all the Costco goodies. Sigh...we need to get together soon...!

The McCulloughs said...

WOW! I wish I had a helper around the house,even if he did get things on backwards! Cam has even put Tag's shorts on backwards! Soo funny about Kriss Kross- I went to their concert in 8th grade!! Give it up for them!! JUmP!! JumP! Hilarious!