September 10, 2008

My big boy is 4!!


Cade had his 4th birthday today. I can't even believe it. We had a party at the park and invited our friends and family. It was lots of fun. Cade is such a sweet boy. He has always been my mellow child. He just learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He also loves riding his scooter, going to his best friend Jaxons house, riding the Rhino, going to the gas station with his grandma, playing with his brothers and holding his sister. He will even feed her a bottle if I ask. He is such a great helper. I don't know what I would do without him. He is always giving his baby brother and sister kisses. I say baby brother because thats what he calls Tanner most of the time. "Mom, my baby brother is making a mess!!" It is so cute. We love him so much!

12 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Happy Birthday Cade! Wow! That blue cupcake your eating is sure making my mouth water right about now...damn it!

Megan Andersen said...

It's me again...YES I live in St. George, & Yes I would love to get together! The weather is getting to where it is more bearable to be outside. My schedule is WIDE open--just name your park!!

bethi said...

Happy birthday! your kids are all growing so fast! I bet that blue frosting was fun to clean up....Love it!!

Amanda said...

Christina,

Your blog is just too darn cute! How do you get all the collage photos on there like that? Do you just copy the image from the Costco collages? Teach me please! Anyway, I'm SO sorry that we've missed all your boys birthdays this year. I don't know what happened with Tanner's (did you have a party?), and feel badly that Weston and Cade's special days fell right when it was my mom's passing away and then I was sick. I feel like such a bad Aunt. The weather is cooling off now...lets plan a park day and have Mary and the kids come too. Wadda ya say?

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Happy Birthday to your big helper. That's nice that he enjoys being a big brother. Your kids are cute. I should be coming down next weekend. Will you be around?

ryanfam said...

Love the blog, and I have totally been stalking you for months, but i couldn't post until I started blogging. CONGRATS on the baby girl. You survivn- you awesome wonderful mother of 4. Give me some of your special powers and it doesn't get much better then your big pic of the kids at the top. So cute and totally priceless. Loved it and tell me if you need anything

Megan Andersen said...

688-7175. Call me. I am however heading out of town on Wed. through the weekend. So if it doesn't workout this week, lets definitely shoot for another!

kourtney said...

I cna'te believe that he is 4. They are getting so big. So how was the po** after the cupcake? Pretty fun.

ryanfam said...

reaeonstorememberkassieandjerym.blogspot.com
check it out and come!!

The Palmers said...

cute cute. ok, so i DO actually remember the brush incident. that's funny! Your kids are going to be so big by Thanksgiving! Can't wait.

Lacey Robinson said...

Christina,
My hat's off to you for having four kids...I'm only at two and STRUGGLING! Even as I type this my two year old is hitting me and trying to pound on the keyboard...help!!

The Grantham Family said...

Um...when did you start to get so creative with your blog! I LOVE it!